You have a business idea and are planning to set up a business in Brandenburg? We can assist you with consultancy services free of charge, qualification offers and financial support.
Your success is our success: As the business development bank for the federal state of Brandenburg, we will be pleased to support you when it comes to establishing and expanding your business.
We offer you support for:
- Qualification assistance for start-ups
- (Further) development of business models
- Financing of working capital (for instance, rent, inventories)
- Investment in operating facilities (for instance, acquisition, modification, interior works)
- Investment in plant and equipment (for instance, office and production equipment)
- Financing of personnel expenditure and development
- Introduction and further development of innovation (products, services, technologies)
- Research and development
- Internationalisation (for instance, trade shows, consultancy services for market development)
- Company acquisitions (company succession schemes)
- Energy efficiency measures
- Venture capital financing
ILB supports founders with made-to-measure support and financing options in the form of grants, loans, guarantees and venture capital.
In addition to financial support, our entrepreneurship initiatives, i.e. the Businessplan-Wettbewerb Berlin-Brandenburg (BPW) (Berlin-Brandenburg Business Plan Competition and Deutsche Gründer- und Unternehmertage (deGUT) (German Founders' and Entrepreneurs' Days), provide support when it comes to developing your business concept along with our expertise and advisory services for people starting up in business.
We will be pleased to advise you!
Interested in learning more about concrete offers and support programmes? Our customer advisors have the answers to your questions about support for start-ups and, together with you, can develop made-to-measure financing concepts for establishing and expanding your business.
Together with our partners, we offer regular consultancy days throughout the federal state of Brandenburg. For dates and locations of these consultancy days, please visit.
For further information, feel free to call ILB's hotline for start-ups.
Tel.: 0331 660-2211